Saturday, December 12, 2009

The weekend is here!


My favorite day of the week, Saturday. Mike is home for two days and I get to watch the dog show on Animal Planet. They are all so fancy....someday maybe I'll be there....
Today we get to go Christmas shopping. We are going to Duluth. I like to go there because Mike always stops in McGregor, MN at McGregor Baking Co and Cafe and we get a yummy hot pastrami sandwich. And I usually get a little taste. They are the best ever!
I told Beth I was sad because I don't have much money to shop and she said that she would increase my allowance if I would promise to help her shovel snow from the sidewalk this winter. NOT A PROBLEM! I love that job! She also told me that being I am such a good boy all the time that she would give me a little bonus and that should help out. Boy, I am going to continue to be a VERY good boy!
I like to go shopping with Mike and Beth. I don't get to go in all the stores but I tell Beth what I want and she picks it up for me. Some stores let me come in like Petco and PetSmart and that is fun! I meet other dogs and people in there. Otherwise, I wait in the van. That's fun too! I watch people -- there sure are a lot of different kinds. Beth leaves the radio on for me and sometimes even the TV in back. Then I get to watch SpongeBob. We only get 3 stations in the van but Beth said I could bring a DVD if I wanted. I always seem to forget.
Mike started the van -- gotta go! Later -- Remington -- the Christmas shopping Newfie -- out!

3 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Good Morning Remington,
Madi says to tell you you are one smart puppy to run when a cat shakes its tail!!!
Madi's form of aggravation comes in a hiss her tail is mainly used for happy communication.
HAVE a great day shopping and boy our mouth is watering over the pastrami sandwich. Mom and Dad are headed to the woodworks store to by my
sis's husband's some presents. I'm staying home
to keep the home fires burning so to speak...there will be no fire involved.
Hugs Madi and Mom

Ms. ~K said...

Remington has pastrami breath...lucky dog!!!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

JacksDad said...

Oops, I read your last post before I read this one - so it's like I already know what is about to happen! :)