Friday, November 13, 2009

ROAD TRIP!


Today we (yep, that includes Mike) get to go to Fargo. ROAD TRIP! I love that! I usually get to go to Petco and get a new toy and people come and pet me and talk to me! I like that! I am going to be EXTRA good today because I had my eye on this really neat toy the last time I was there but forgot to tell Beth because some people started talking to me. I hope I get it.
I hear the Newfie van starting so better go -- don't want them to leave me at home!
Later -- Remington -- the Road Warrior -- out!

2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Morning Remington,
Madi and I hope you and your dear peeps have a wonderful trip to Fargo. Give Beth a big Newfie hug for us tomorrow on her B-day!!!
From Madi:
Mom and I discussed your costume suggestion...I have one comment. The day I wear 'anything' will be the day that pigs fly. HA!!! :-)
Madi and Mom

JacksDad said...

Are you going to tell US what toy you want? America is dying to know!

And make sure you say 'Yah' a lot!