Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall is pretty....


Beth and I went to Brainerd and on the way she looked over and said "wow, that is nice!" Guess what? We had to go back and you are right -- and take a picture. It was just a little nook and you would of missed it because it wasn't in full view but Beth fell in love with the scene. She said she is going to try and paint it. Not like painting a house but on paper or something -- that is something she does in her studio. She does ALL sorts of things in there! I just go and lay and watch. It's cozy....
Three more days until Halloween! Today I have been asking Beth about witches. I saw this show one time and this witch took a little tiny puppy and put it in a basket on her bike and did this awful laugh and took off with it!

Isn't she scary looking? I asked Beth if there were any witches here that might do that to me. She "assured" me that no witch would put me in a basket on their bike! Wow, that was a load off my mind! She said "once again" that I should only think of good witches -- like Wendy, Casper's friend.

I agree -- MUCH, MUCH better! So I think I am getting better with the Halloween thing!
I had another panic attack last night. I thought I saw (as my dear friend Jack from AZ calls it) Deerfoot. But it wasn't -- but I was still on Beth's side of the bed looking -- didn't last long.
Well, I best get busy here. Beth and I have to clean AGAIN and go and get groceries! TREATS! I love treats!
Later -- Remington -- The Watch Dog -- out!

3 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Remington....tell Beth I agree that is a gorgeous picture and the reflection in the water is beautiful too. When she finishes painting it she will post it right? I'm sorry about deerfoot coming back that is scary. I don't like things that go bump in the night....speaking of scary stories we have one here in NC that Mom has seen.
The Maco Light....Mom said she'd try to find the story to send to Beth....booooooo big time.
Madi and Mom

JacksDad said...

That would have to be an awfully big basket on the witch's bicycle for her to be able to steal you!!!
I am so glad to hear that you are still protecting your mom and dad. Sometimes they don't even know they need to be protected but they do!

Audrey the Photographer Dog said...

Fall is the best! Beautiful photo!