Thursday, October 29, 2009

Playtime!


Dudley and I played a lot yesterday. I still have my house in the living room. But we only keep my toys in there. I haven't had to stay in there for any reason since I was just a wee puppy. Beth keeps saying she's going to put it in the basement but she never does. Dudley has a bed on the top and he likes it up there. Lately I have found I like to just go in there and lay. As you can see I got a little rowdy and woke Dudley up. I don't think he was very happy but after that we ran and played most of the afternoon. He likes me and NEVER claws me. Makes playing much more fun!
Tonight I have school. I hope it's as much fun as last week. I know -- I have to stay focused -- no singing -- must behave -- blah, blah, blah....
I think I need a treat. Yes, that's it -- I DO need a treat. Must find Beth!
Later -- Remington -- OUT!

3 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Remington...that is a darling picture of you and the D man!!! I'm would love to come play with both of you. Remington my friend good luck at class tonight. You just keep that tune in your heart tonight and you'll be fine!!
Hugs
Madi

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Hey Remington!!! That's one great pic!!! I have an idea, how 'bout you sent your kitty over here to play with my kitty and I'll come play with you!!! BOL!!! I love your house, gotta get me one of those...the cat would probably just take it over like she does all my beds!!!
lotsa licks,
Miley

JacksDad said...

Oh, I have the same Kong, but it's black. It's one of the few toys I can't eat (yet). The tall guy took my house and put it in the garage. He said it was just being used for a toy chest anyway. So now my toys are scattered all across the house. It makes it much easier to find them! I wrote about you on my blog today! - Jack