Friday, September 4, 2009

My first car show....

Today I got to go to my very first car show. This is what it is....people bring their cars and just park them in the street and other people walk by and look at them. Then they get voted on. NOTHING like a dog show. They didn't even have to go around in a circle or anything like that! This was Beth's favorite! She said she wanted a picture of 3 of her top ten favorite things in this world....and they are me, Mike and a 1957 Chevy. She said it's not the color she likes -- something about copper and cream. Sounds like something to eat!?! She said maybe some day she'd have one -- but she said she has been saying that for the past 43 years! That's a LONG time to want something!
We have been busy working around the house. Mike and I put up some lights and some stuff in the bathroom. Mike had trouble keeping up to me but he did okay -- ha ha. We did have some fun times though, playing catch, going for walks and just laying around cuddling. It has been fun!
Better go and see what Mike is doing -- I think he's playing a video game and I like to lay next to him when he plays. I can give him pointers to help him win.
Later -- Hot Rod Remington -- OUT!

No comments: