Friday, July 3, 2009

A visiting I did go....


I got to go and visit my best friend Connie today. She is so nice to me. I tried to be nice but I was so excited I think I came off as a bit of a nut! Oh well, she understands me. That's what friends do. I also got to meet Merril. He was nice too. Mike was there and he said I did ok.
Tomorrow is the 4th of July and I think we get to go somewhere, but I am not sure where. I guess it's kinda a big day. Beth keeps saying the summer is half over when the 4th hits. I don't think she likes that. She likes it when it's nice out. She sits on the deck and reads. I think it's too hot so I sit at the patio door and bark at her until she comes in. BUT then she sneaks out again when I go to sleep. She is a sneaky snake! Time for lunch and then I heard something about a walk. Later.

No comments: