Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

Beth told me today is the Fourth of July, I guess it's an important day. She said it's a holiday and that we are suppose to celebrate our country's freedom. What? I think this is a little too deep for a 6 month old puppy. But she seems to think it's important so I do too. She said when I get older that I will be able to understand things better. I figured it MUST be something special because I get to go and see Bailey and Trevor today. That is always special. And I bet I will get a big hug from Jon too! He gives the best hugs ever! Mike said we get to go to Amy and Chris' farm. That is so much fun. Lots of room to run around! I can hardly wait. I better go and get ready. Haven't had my hair combed yet and I want to look my best! I will close in saying what Beth says to everyone -- Have a safe and fun Fourth of July! Remington -- "The Little Firecracker" (that's what Mike called me today -- ???) OUT!

No comments: