Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A nice lazy day....

Today is so nice and cool outside. I just threw on my hat and went and laid in the grass. Beth and I have been outside playing ball and we went for a walk. It's been so nice. Yesterday I got to go to school. It was so nice seeing all of my friends and Danielle, my teacher, and Donna, her assistant! I can't wait to go back again next week.
AND now Beth told me that I have to go and get my hips xrayed. She said she thought it would be a good idea. She is still worried about me and she talked to my doctor and she thought I should too. SO next Wednesday we have to leave REALLY early to get to Duluth by 8:00. I don't get to eat breakfast because they have to put me under. I still don't get that....how can I get sick going under a table or whatever? Oh well, they all know what is best for me and I trust them.
Beth made this salad for supper tonight and she cut up this stuff she called broccoli. WOW did I like that! I hope I can get some more of that stuff!
Well, I think I will go and take a nap. I am sure we will be going outside again this afternoon. Beth keeps me very busy! Later. Remington "The Lazy Daisy" out!

No comments: