Thursday, July 9, 2009

I am 6 months old!

Today I am 6 months old. I weigh 78 pounds and stand 26 inches tall at the shoulder. Beth said I am growing up very fast. She said I will be big like my daddy. I hope so! I wonder what my brothers and sisters look like. We aren't doing anything special today. I was suppose to be in a dog show in Duluth today but Beth said I am too unpredictable. I don't know why she thinks that. I am predictable. Sometimes I think, hey, I'll be good and do whatever Mike and Beth ask me to do and then sometimes I think, no -- I would rather do this. So I can predict what I do. I just don't understand adults. They have funny ideas.... Well, Beth says we are going to go to Brainerd to get some more flowers. Our flowers are pretty -- I like to smell them. So I hope she gets some good ones!
Later -- Remington -- The 6 month old! OUT!

No comments: