Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Graduation Day from Level One....





I DID IT! I graduated from Level One. I can't believe it! It was hard and I had moments that I thought I might not be able to make it....but I did! I am so happy! And there is our class picture too! Two of my classmates were not able to be there today but I hope I get to see them again soon. But the rest of us had so much fun. Danielle, my teacher, gave me the biggest treat I have ever seen! She is soooo cool! Beth said I can have it after supper tonight. I can't wait! I guess I won't be able to be in the Level Two class right now. I heard Mike and Beth talking and they said we would miss half of the classes because we are going to be going other places during that time. That made me sad -- I really want to go and see my friends. But when Beth told me, she said there will be other classes and I shouldn't worry. One of my friends had a graduation hat on. I thought you would like to see the picture. It was so neat! I wish I had one but no one else did either so that was okay. Sure was cute though!
Well I hear Dudley meowing for me so I better go and play. I think he really misses me when I am gone. Later -- Remington -- The Level One Graduate -- Out!

No comments: