Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Introducing -- Remdini

I guess I am some sort of escape artist -- atleast that is what Beth said. She said I was like Houdini so she called me Remdini. Anyway, as you can see in the picture that is my little room that I rest in when Beth and Mike are exercising and getting ready in the morning. Well, they were all done exercising and Beth was getting ready for the day when I came walking in the bedroom. Beth called to Mike who was in his bathroom getting ready and said why did you let Remington out? He said he didn't. SO of course they both had to rush to my little room to see what had happened. Beth said I bet he broke it -- but to their surprise I hadn't! Mike said that I must of got my claw in the zipper that's on the outside and pulled it down. Yep, that's what I did! It was easy. I wasn't tired any more so I thought, hey, why not just go and see what everyone is doing. No big deal! I wonder what I should try next. Stay tuned, you never know what I will come up with! Remdini -- OUT!

No comments: