Sunday, June 14, 2009

Early morning "Monkey Hour"


I had SOOOO much fun! We usually have "Monkey Hour" (that's when I get to run around and act goofy) right before bedtime. BUT today I got "Monkey Hour" early in the morning. I think I actually had more energy! In the pictures you can see that I thought I was Superman. I told Beth I could fly but she didn't believe me and after I did that she was a little upset and said I shouldn't jump like that because it could hurt my joints. I told her it wouldn't because I was Superman and she said she didn't think so....she's no fun! Anyway, I really had fun I took ALL my toys out and if you look close Dudley is watching from the top of my little house. He likes to lay up there and then I go inside and poke at him with my nose and then run away. We have so much fun here! Better go -- Beth is saying I have to pick up my toys. That part I don't like so much, but it is so worth it!
Remington, The Monkey Boy, out....anyone got a banana?

1 comment:

Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Remington, you're gonna give your mom a heart attack flying around like that!