Thursday, June 4, 2009

I REALLY got in trouble this time!

Ok, like how am I suppose to know that you aren't suppose to get on the table? Dudley gets on the table. But NO, not me. Beth was taking pictures of some birds and when she turned around she noticed that I just happened to have gotten on the table! You all know I don't like loud voices. WELL, she said NO really loud! Of course she had time to take a picture....go figure! She said dogs don't belong on the table, something about me getting hurt. I don't think that is true. She got me down and I was fine! I just don't know what the big deal was! She's not mad at me. She did call me a "little nut"! Whatever. I am just ignoring her now. All I wanted to do was play with Dudley. A guy just can't seem to get a break! Me -- OUT!

1 comment:

Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Why do I feel like you are keeping your mom very busy, Mr. Remington?