Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I love my fan!


I am hot! Beth went out on the deck to read today and I went with. I think she forgot that I have a fur coat on! Even though it's not REAL hot -- it is when you have black fur and the sun is shining down. She brought out this big fan that she uses on the deck and gave me a frozen washcloth to chew on. Didn't work! I kept bugging her by trying to sit in her lap. Finally she got the hint and let me in. I mean it had been 5 minutes! I feel much better now. I am laying by my little fan on the cool floor with my frozen washcloth. Beth gives me frozen washcloths that are twisted up for me to chew on while my new teeth coming in....they make my gums feel better. I sure hope it doesn't get any warmer outside. It's already 64 degrees out! All I can say is "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"
Remington "cool and comfy" out!

No comments: