Monday, May 11, 2009

A very busy week!

I am trying to rest up because I have a very busy week ahead of me! Tomorrow morning Beth and I have to leave for Minneapolis to go to my new school. We are leaving at 6:00 in the morning! I think I will sleep on the way. Then I have my other school on Thursday -- that will be fun because I'll get to see all my friends. AND then on Friday I get to go to meet all of Bailey's friends at her school! I can't wait until then! Bailey has told me all about them and she also told me that she has a great teacher! I wonder if her teacher is like mine? I guess I will see on Friday. Beth gave Bailey a book (that is a picture of the book) about Seaman a famous Newfoundland that went with Lewis and Clark on a long trip! Bailey took it to school to share with her class. She is nice, she likes to share. I hope her class liked it. Beth reads it to me and I sometimes daydream and think what if that was me! I would get to go through rivers and up mountains.... that would be fun but I would miss my bed. I better go and get some rest -- I want to be ready for my busy week!
Remington out!

No comments: