Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My first day at big boy school....

This is me at school today. I was the "demo" dog. They used me to show examples of how to do different things. Next week the other students will be there. This was for "adults" only so I was lucky that I got to go along. Julie was the teacher and a lady named Donna helped her. They were so nice. In the picture Julie was giving me chicken for doing what she asked. I have to talk to Beth about giving me chicken -- I really liked that! Beth said I am in big boy school now. I will have homework every week and will have to really study hard to do a good job. Next week I will have a different teacher but I am sure she will be just as nice as the ones today. We are going to go to the later class so we don't have to leave so early. I think that will be better -- I need my beauty sleep, ha ha.
It's been a long day and I am really tired. I better rest so I can tell Mike all about my exciting day when he gets home. AND I am sure Beth will have me start on my homework tonight.
Big Boy -- out!

No comments: