Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day but I don't get to see my mommy. She lives in Michigan. I emailed a lady (Mary) that is where my mommy lives and she went and gave her the BIGGEST hug EVER from me. Mary said that made my mommy happy! I really miss her. Beth is kind of like my second mommy. She loves me, takes care of me, tells me what to do, combs my hair, gives me a bath, tucks me in bed at night and tells me to have sweet dreams, she gives me treats and sometimes presents, she reads me stories and sits with me outside, she plays catch with me and takes me for walks and she hugs me when I'm good and she hugs me when I'm naughty. So I guess that makes her my second mommy. Anyway today I am being a VERY good boy and Mike and I made dinner for Beth and we all went for a ride in the van. It has been a nice Mother's day. And I am happy that Beth is my second mommy -- she really loves me a lot and I love her right back.
Later.

No comments: