Saturday, May 9, 2009

Opening fishing in MN and Shepherd's Festival








Today was opening fishing season in Minnesota and look at the fish I caught! ha ha not really -- it's a statue -- fooled you! ha ha
We had a great day. We went to Lake Elmo, MN to the Shepherd's Festival and "no" -- the sheep, lamas and alpacas didn't dress up in colorful outfits like I thought. They were just there. I posted a picture of a lama that said "hi" to me. I think he liked me. There was music and Beth and I danced alittle. It was bluegrass music, that's what Beth called it. I really liked it. There were lots of people that talked to me and petted me. Beth said I was like a rock star. I don't know what a rock star is but I didn't pick up a single rock in my mouth today so I don't know what she's talking about. All I know is that I met more people just today than I have in my entire life. Mike said I should get use to it because this is just the start to how exciting my life is going to be. I think my life is exciting NOW so I can't imagine what it's going to be like....today tired me out so much that I can hardly keep my eyes open....
Remington....zzzzz....zzzzz....zzzzz OUT!
And I mean out cold -- zzzzz

No comments: