Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Wednesday in Minnesota!





It is Wednesday in Minnesota....I wonder if it's Wednesday everywhere else....wondering minds want to know....

Yep, that's me with my new toy. It's soft and fluffy! I like it!

Today we went and got some groceries. Beth said we might go and work out in the garage later. Tomorrow is suppose to get really warm out and she said we would be working in the herb garden. I can't wait to see what that is. I bet I will really be able to help her out a lot!

The Young and Restless is on now. I am kinda getting hooked on it. That Victor can you believe him?!? I wonder what it would be like if Sponge Bob was on the Young and Restless? Victor and Sponge Bob -- I think it would work. I should write to them, maybe they haven't thought of it yet. But in any case Sponge Bob is still the best show!

Mike has been gone a lot again. I still haven't seen the bacon....oh well, I am sure whatever "the bacon" is will be good when he brings it home. OR maybe he's eating it before he gets home....I don't think he'd do that, he shares his orange with me at night so I think he likes to share things.

Well, Victor is on again -- I like his voice, it's so deep...."now, son"--ha, ha.

Remington out -- TO PLAY -- gotcha that time....I am just a hoot today!

No comments: