Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays

Today is gloomy out. Rainy, windy and cold. I like sunny weather because Beth likes to go outside more. So I have been sleeping a lot today.
Beth said I have to report how I am doing. I am 14 weeks old, weigh 38 pounds and stand 18" at the shoulder. I have to go to the doctor again on Friday to get the rest of my shots. I like to go there. Dr. Jeanetta is so nice.
I have been playing with my new toys. They sure are nice.
On Saturday Beth and I were in the kitchen and we were listening to the radio and this song came on and Beth and I were dancing. It was so much fun. But now I can't get the song out of my head. I asked Beth if she could hear it and she said when that happens only I can hear it. I don't get it. I told her to put her head by mine and then she could hear too. But she said it doesn't work that way. It goes "do-do-do-do-dit-do the hustle, do-do-dit-do-dit-do the hustle". Good song but I am getting kinda tired of listening to it. Beth said she would turn the radio on again today and maybe another song will stick.
Better go....I THINK Sponge Bob is on. Hey, I like that song maybe that will stick. "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, Sponge Bob Square Pants." I think it worked!
Bye.

No comments: