Tuesday, April 14, 2009





It is a beautiful day out! We have already been outside playing and just walking around. Beth said we wouldn't be in the house much when it gets nice out. She said there is too much work to do outside. I like to work, as you can see in my pics I am ready to start planting! Beth told me what planting means and as soon as she said we would be playing in the dirt I was VERY interested! She said it's too early yet but I will make sure I am ready every morning just in case.

I have still been trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I was practicing soccer again, as you can see in my pic. But gardening would be fun too. So many possibilites....

Oh yeah, and yesterday I did go out and look at the ball diamond and there were three men out there. I went to observe what they were doing -- Beth told them I was supervising and they laughed. They came over and talked to me -- they said I was nice and a good boy. That made me happy. I really like to visit with people. They are interesting.

Nap time -- gotta rest up for more playtime. I think Beth really wants to play today! Later.

No comments: