Thursday, March 12, 2009

My first outing....






Today Beth and I went on our first outing. I got to go to where Mike works and visit a lot of people. They were all so nice to me. By the way, do you notice my NEW neck thing. Beth gave that to me too! She said I will have a lot of them. Everyone thought it was cute -- and they all said I was cute too! That made me feel good! I think I will have a lot of friends here. When we got done there we went and got groceries, I waited in my little room in the van while Beth went in the store. I was pretty tired. When we got home I took a nap. Beth put a fan on the floor for me so when I lay in the dining room I have a cool breeze on me. I really like that. It's comfortable. Beth said "anything for the good boy!" (That's me!)

So now we are planning our next outing which will be Saturday. I guess we are going to be in a parade for St. Patty's Day. I don't know what that is but sounds like fun!

Time to eat! See ya!

No comments: