Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I got a new collar!


Today Beth gave me a present. It was a beautiful collar with my name, address and phone number on it. It's all shiny! You can see it in the picture she took of me. I told her I just loved it. It's a little big for me but Beth said it will fit just fine in no time. She took it off me and put it on the table where I can see it. She said I could wear it every now and then. I am so proud of it! It is so nice.
Then we shoveled snow today. I wasn't sure what the shovel was but Beth let me get a close look at it and smell it and after that I really helped her. We went up and down the sidewalk. I was RIGHT behind her. She said I really helped her out. I was happy.
Otherwise we have been playing. It's almost nap time but I thought I better get caught up on my emails and my blog. You know how that goes -- you don't want it to get away from you.
I have a new friend. Her name is Shadow. She lives across town and I haven't met her yet. She is a white german shepherd. Sounds nice, huh? She is 13 years old and she emails me. She has lots of good advice for me. I really like to hear from her.
I also got to meet Emma. She lives next door but isn't home too much. She works with her dad. He has a construction company. Emma is a Beagle and she was very nice to me.
I still like it here.
Later!

No comments: