Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This was uncalled for!

Ok, I am really upset! I need to vent, so bear with me.

Last night my sister, brother and I were playing, right. Ok. Just bouncing around having a grand old time. Laughing and playing. And then, like, my brother just jumped on me and just ,like, bit me in the leg. What a dork! I can't believe he bit me. I thought we had a good relationship and we would never hurt each other. I guess I was wrong. I mean he really bit me. I didn't cry, I just got up and walked away. Didn't say a word. I haven't talked to him since -- not even at breakfast this morning. He knows I am upset. I mean he bit me, really, do you think that was right? My sister keeps coming up to me saying -- he didn't mean it and he is really sorry. I told her that was unacceptable behavior. I know I will forgive him but I need to cool off.

Treat time -- later.

No comments: