Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love my mommy!

Ok, I've cooled off. Yesterday my mommy came and talked to me. I told her that my brother had no right to bite me. She told me that sometimes things happen and we don't mean for them to. She said that in my life that I will probably do things I don't mean to do and feel bad for doing them and that I will want to be forgiven. She is so smart. She let me lay next to her and I took a nap. When I woke up I felt so much better. I gave her a kiss and told her I loved her so much! Then I went and found my brother. I told him I forgive him. He was so happy. He said he never meant for that to happen and he has felt so bad since. We are BFF (best friends forever) now! We played all afternoon. I am so lucky to have such good parents!

Time to go and play! Later.

No comments: