Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A lovely dream....

Yesterday I looked up what grass is....remember my brother told me that in Minnesota there is grass and sunshine all the time. Anyway, I googled it and I saw beautiful pictures of grass. I don't know if you have ever seen this but it kinda looks like a soft green blanket that grows out of the ground. I can't wait to roll in it.

Then last night I had a dream. I was on this hill and the sun was warm, there was a light breeze in the air and the leaves on a nearby tree were softly swaying with a whisper of a wispy song. It was so quiet. There I was on grass. It was soooo soft. I was laying with the suns warmth on my back, the baby blue sky above with big white fluffy clouds floating by ever so slowly. I rolled back and forth on this soft green blanket. It was so peaceful and relaxing. As I was laying there I felt something wet. It didn't feel nice any more and when I opened my eyes --*ugh* my sister was licking my face. Gag! I said get out of here! I tried so hard to go back to sleep -- I wanted to go back to that place. I just couldn't get there. I wish she would leave me alone.

No big plans for today. Going to have breakfast here shortly. My brothers and I like to chat while we eat. It's a nice time of day.

Later.

No comments: