Today is Paul Bunyan Day.
He was a giant of a man and had a blue ox named Babe.
Here is some history on him for those of you that don't know about him....
* He created logging in the U.S.
* He scooped out the great lakes to water Babe, his ox.
* He cleared the entire states of North and South Dakota for farming.
* He trained ants to do logging work. They were, of course, Carpenter Ants.
* Babe's large footprints created Minnesota's 10,000 lakes.
Impressive, huh? I always wondered how Minnesota got all those lakes. Makes sense. I think I want to be a lumberjack when I grow up....However, I do not own an axe and I do not have a blue ox BUT I look pretty good in hats and I have a cute little sister....do you think that counts?
Later -- Remington -- Watch out Ozabella -- TIMBER!