Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vikings 17 - Steelers 27


Fumbles, problems, interceptions....just not a good day for Minnesota. No dancing today. They tried but just couldn't do it. Oh well, at least they tried and that's all we have to do in life is give it our best shot! Go Vikings! Next week, The Packers....my good friends Hudson and Rita are Packers fans so we will be cheering against each other. Hudson and Rita's mom is sad because Mr. Brett Favre was stolen from the Packers. I wonder if the Vikings kidnapped him? Beth said "No. They are paying him very good money to play with them." I wonder how come no one pays me really good money to play with them? I'll have to give Mr. Brett Favre a call and ask him how to do that. So enough for football until next Sunday at noon! Vikings vs. Packers! Will be a great game!
A sad Remington -- but STILL a Vikings fan -- out!

2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Remington...Mom and I are proud of you for sticking by your team in good and bad times...Mom says we cannot be 'fair weather friends'. I don't know what that means but if she says it I do it!!! That is just how I roll.
Madi

JacksDad said...

I would be glad to pay to play with you. How much would you charge?