Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snow!


Guess what! It snowed! Snow, snow, snow, I love snow!

To start out the morning I laid in the snow and prepared to play some football....Minnesota style!

Ok, I got the ball....kinda look like Brett Favre, don't you think?

But I can run like Adrian Peterson!

After the game I just laid in the snow and ate it. Felt soooo good in my mouth! Cool and fresh....you should try it....
Anyway, today is a good day. Snow! Football! Treats! and a warm fire when I come in the house....how much better could life get?
Later gator....Remington -- The Snow Dog -- out!

3 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Remington,
SNOW oh my word...in October....it is 80 degrees in Raleigh, humid as heck and t-storms are on the horizon. You look like you are having such a great time in the snow. I bet this is the first time you've played in snow. I know it feels good to your tummy but REMEMBER.....DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW!!!!! I'm reading 100 Ways to trick your humans in to giving you more food!!!
Thus far it is a FICTION. Madi and Mom

JacksDad said...

I bet you do love the snow. It must feel good with all that hair! I got to see some snow last year and maybe the tall guy will take me to see some this year now that I am all grown up!

Beth said...

What a lucky pup you are. It looks like you had a wonderful time today. I'm sure that Beth and Mike had a blast watching you in your "first snow" in your forever home.