Friday, October 16, 2009

Remlin


This is a Gremlin. Do you know what a Gremlin is? Well, I looked it up on google and it is a mischievous monster! It also said that when your washing machine blows up or your TV goes on the fritz, before you call the repair man, turn on all the lights and look under all the beds. 'Cause you never can tell, there just might be a gremlin in your house. It said sure, he's cute. But heed these three warnings: Don't ever get him wet. Keep him away from bright light. And the most important thing, the one thing you must never forget: no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs . . . never, never feed him after midnight.
Okay so here's my story....Beth was vacuuming and then when I walked in the room and the vac stopped. No one thought anything about it and I left and it started up again. Then I came back in and it stopped. Mike said "hhhmmm, what's going on here....could Remington be like a Gremlin? Only he would be called a Remlin". Mike said "We better watch things around here, this could be trouble!" That's bad I just know it! I felt SOOOO bad! No bright light, that would be like the sun and don't get wet....I love snow, AND DON'T feed after midnight, even if I cry and beg....I WOULD NOT like that, what if I wanted to sneak a treat? I mean really, is this a face of a mischievous Remlin?
Then Beth said "hey, wait a minute, what's wrong with this cord?" Mike went over and said that it was broken. He got his tools out and he and I repaired it! I am so happy it's not me! I am not a Remlin, I am not a Remlin! Thank goodness....one less thing to worry about!
See ya wouldn't want to be a Gremlin....Remington....not a Gremlin OR a Remlin....out!

4 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
Remington you might have yourself a new nickname
Remlin...whew we are glad the mystery is solved especially with the weekend coming on.
We beleive the green pumpking was not ripe now it has a few orange specks on it. Boy as big as it is had it stayed in the field to ripen it would have been as big as the house. Have a lovely weekend and I hope you get some snow!!!
Madi and Mom

JacksDad said...

I think there is a secret cat that lives under your house who comes up and tears things up so that you will get in trouble. It might even be an invisible cat, so that's why no one can hear it!

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Hey Remington!!! My mom could only read this post with one eye open, she hates that movie...freaks her out!!! No matter what they call you, you are the cutest!!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

You're a big sweetie, is what you are.

Luv ya Rem,

Riley and Star.