Thursday, October 8, 2009

Remgang Pup!


Welcome to my kitchen....my name is Remgang Pup a distance relative of Wolfgang Puck....ha ha -- not really. Beth and I are busy baking today. We are making hot chocolate mix and homemade marshmallows. It's starting to get cold out and she said this will make her and Mike feel warmer inside. WHAT! I don't get any? She said I can't have chocolate but MAYBE a marshmallow. I guess that chocolate could kill me -- so I think I will pass on that! We are making other goodies today too! I have Bailey's apron on so I don't get messy. I am sure she won't mind. She likes me! It is hard work following Beth all around the kitchen. BUT someone has to make sure things are done right!
Tonight I have class again. I hope I get to meet some new friends. Everyone was so busy last week! We practiced again this morning! I wonder when I can stop learning so much....I think my brain is all filled up already!
The buzzer is going off and that means something good is going to be coming out of the hot box!
Later -- Remgang Pup -- live love eat (that is what Wolfgang says!)

3 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Remgang Pup....oh Remington mom is lol so hard her eyes are leaking. THAT IS HILARIOUS. I believe all the fresh air you and Mom got yesterday got your super creative juices going full time.
Now for the apron. That is too cute. I declare you must be the most tolerant Newfie in North America. Madi's Dad nearly fell on the floor when he saw you in the Viking Shirt. We can't wait to show him this picture.

My Mind's Eye said...

Mom just read about you trying to get in your dining room chair....you are funny.
Madi and Mom

JacksDad said...

Please tell your mom that I am jealous that her kitchen is so clean when she cooks. You must be a very good helper AND you are a very good model!!