Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy October Tuesday!


Well, it's Tuesday in Minnesota. I hope everyone is having as great of a day as I am! It's nice and cold outside....21 degrees when we went for our morning walk. The snow is almost all gone but the frosty grass was here and crunched under my feet and made funny noises. I like that! Beth said there is more snow on the way! Goodie, goodie!
In the picture today -- it's me and Mike. We went and got some pumpkins. People put them outside for decoration in October for Halloween and fall. Some people cut the insides out and roast the seeds. Beth said they are yummy. Then after they take the insides out of the pumpkins they make scary faces on them. I don't like that. I just want mine plain. So Beth said this year we would do it my way. Wise lady!
I haven't done all of my research on this Halloween thing yet but I will keep you informed as I learn all about it!
What time is it? "Well, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS! See ya! Remington -- Frosty in Minnesota -- out!

3 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Remington...great picture of you and Mike.
You are very brave when you get your nails done....maybe I'll come to your house for my nail day?!!
They eyeball on the floor was a party favor...my mom's cousin had a 65th b-day party this past summer....he is one NUT...he gave out the eye 'balls' to everyone as they arrived saying he had his eye on us. Mom thought I'd like it?

JacksDad said...

Who is this Square Pants guy? Does he live with you?
If it's not on HGTV or the Food Network, I don't know anyone else on the tv. Although Alton Brown seems to be pretty square....

21 degrees? I don't even think our refrigerator gets that cold!

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Yikes!!!! 21 degrees, that's a bit cold for me!!! I love watching spongebob with my sisters!!! Have a great day and stay warm!!

lotsa licks,
Miley