Wednesday, May 6, 2009

She did it!




She did it! Bailey graduated from Kindergarden! I sure hope I get a fancy piece of paper like that when I graduate! Beth and I drove there and I slept most of the way. We stopped in a town called Fergus Falls and I got to see something called Canadian Honkers. They are geese and the make funny sounds. I just sat nicely and stared at them and listened. I didn't want to go by them. They are funny looking and could be dangerous!
Then we went to where Bailey lives and I waited in my room and took a nap while Beth went to the program. I just knew Bailey would come and see me! And she did. Trevor even came along. I didn't know he was going to be there so it was a nice surprise!
Then we got to go to their house and I got to play outside with them. It was fun! Then when we were going to leave Bailey got in my room with me. She didn't want me to go AND I didn't want to go either. I really miss them! BUT guess what! Beth told me today that next Friday I get to go to Bailey's school and Bailey is going to introduce me to her class. I can't wait! (Bailey's pretty excited too!) It will be so much fun. Beth said I have to practice being EXTRA calm. I know I can do it!
Oh, I almost forgot -- Beth said to remember my update -- at 16 weeks old I weighed 46 pounds and stand 20" at the shoulder. Not bad, huh?
Better go and practice....BYE FOR NOW!

No comments: