Tuesday, May 19, 2009

School today!

Here I am with my new teacher. She is really fun! She makes class time go by quickly. She even used me as a demo dog today. That made me feel really good. I tried hard not to do anything wrong. She said I did good. I can't wait to see her again next Tuesday. I met new friends today too. Curly and MacGyver sat next to me most of the time. They were very nice and polite. We got homework again. They sure must want us to learn this stuff. It's practice, practice, practice! My teacher even taught me a trick today. She taught me how to roll over. I kinda already knew that with the "Toe and Tummy" song Beth sings me but it was still pretty neat!
Well, I better go and talk to my brothers and sister kitties -- they REALLY missed me, I can tell.
Remington -- The Demo Dog -- out!

No comments: