Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last day of school....










Tonight is my last night of Puppy Class. I am kinda sad because I won't get to see my friends every week. In the pictures I am with two of my friends, Moxie (he is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, however I haven't seen his crown) and Sweet Pea (she is a Pit Bull, really she doesn't look a thing like a bull, trust me). We usually sit by each other. The other dogs were off to the side. Also, I posted a picture of my teacher checking me out. We had to sit still while he looked in our mouth and checked our sides and tails. I did good.
I am a little scared because to graduate we have to do a trick. Beth and I have been practicing! I think I have it down pat but sometimes I get distracted and forget something. I sure hope I don't do that tonight. Beth said that would be okay. She doesn't want me all stressed out. She said we are just suppose to be happy and have fun. She is so nice to me. I don't like it when people get upset and raise their voices (unless they are just having fun). We watch Animal Planet sometimes and some of the shows I have seen I actually have to turn my head, they are NOT good. I am happy no one does that to me. I really like it when Beth whispers in my ear, "I love you, big guy". That calms me down and makes me feel happy. I love her too.
Anyway, wish me luck tonight. I wonder if my graduation will be like Bailey's. We haven't practiced any songs so I don't know if we will be singing or not. I hope my piece of paper is as pretty as Bailey's.
Well, I have to go and find Beth. I think we should practice some more and I will need my afternoon nap.
Later!

No comments: