Thursday, February 19, 2009



Wow, I am getting big! They took this picture of me and I couldn't believe it! Mary said that was good though because I am a Newfoundland.

Today is kinda snowy here. It's not too bad though. My brother and I were talking over breakfast this morning and I told him I was really curious about Minnesota. He said that he looked it up and that they have something called lakes there. In case you don't know what they are -- this is what he told me -- it's holes in the ground with a lot of water in them. You can play and swim in there! Anyway, he said he heard they have like 100 of them in Minnesota. Can you believe it? That is a lot!!!! He also told me that the sun shines there all the time and that there is green grass to roll around on and that the weather is always beautiful. I am so excited to go -- will be nice to get away from this white stuff on the ground. I think I will like to roll in the grass. I am not sure what that is but it sounds nice. I will have to google it to see.

Well, time to go and play. We sure have fun together!

Remington out.

No comments: