Friday, February 20, 2009


Boy, did we have fun yesterday! We played tag. We ran and ran. My sister ran so fast that she tumbled over. She didn't get hurt but I laughed so hard my belly hurt!
Oh yeah, I think I forgot to tell you about my family. My mom is Annie and she is a Newfoundland but she is what they call a Landseer. She is black and white. She's a beautiful lady! I have two brothers and they look like mom. My dad is Bentley and he is black, like me! I have four sisters and they are black like me and dad. I am the biggest but the rest are catching up fast.
We just finished breakfast. I guess I can't use the computer this week end. Mary said something about updating it or something. That's ok....
Oh dear, I guess we are playing tag now AND I'm "IT". Better get those guys.
See ya wouldn't want to be ya....ha, ha....my sister says that ALL the time. She is silly.
Bye!

No comments: