The call came this morning from the vet. The results of the tumor came back and they are not good. I am not going to go into much detail except to say that he has an aggressive cancer. The type of procedures that MAY be done to him would not extend his life more than a few months after they would be completed.... We just can't do that to him. It would be extreme and would put him in a lot of pain and we will NOT do that to our boy.
After consulting with the Dr., and they had also consulted a specialist, our decision is to let him spend the rest of his days being as comfortable as possible. He shows no sign of pain at this time. We are going to watch him and love him and give him the best we can until the time comes that God let's us know it's time to say good bye.
I do know my boy....I am sure he will live life to the fullest. This will not keep him from enjoying each and everyday. As we all know....that is how we all should live our life....because nothing is certain.
Remington will be back on Monday. He told me he has many things to do and is very excited about them. He is quite the guy....and that is why I love him so much.
With a sad heart and tears falling I will close for now....