Friday, September 11, 2009

Yummy!




Tonight when Mike got home he got out this pan. I recognized it too! It's the one he "flash" cooks my bones in. I don't know what "flash" cooking is -- I don't really care as long as I get my bone. As it was "flash" cooking I could hardly wait. I watched it as best as I could, I'm not that big -- YET. Seemed like it took forever, but before you knew it -- it was done. I love my bones. Especially the new ones.
It's raining out tonight so we didn't play catch. We are just relaxing. Well, Mike and Beth are -- I am chewing my bone.
Beth said this weekend is going to be really busy. I can hardly wait to see what we are going to do. Something about festivals and cowboys, I didn't really get it. I will just grab my bone and head to the van and PARTY ON!
Later. Remington -- The Lucky Dog -- out!

2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Remington,
We can smell that lovely bone from here in NC.
Madi and I hope you, Beth and Mike had a great day at the festivals...that is if the rain didn't spoil them. Mom and Dad enjoyed a nice day here...while I held down the fort. Tell Beth Mom got lots of pictures for the blog but she'll post the a few at a time. Hi to the kittied oh do they like to nibble on your bone?
Meow,
Madi and Mom

JacksDad said...

Why does he fry your bones? The tall guy said he may have to start buying me bones because I eat all the plastic toys he buys me!