Friday, August 28, 2009

This is my weekend!

Well, the book came yesterday from Barnes and Noble. At least that is what the box said. I heard Beth tell Mike that we need to read this. That must mean me too! I would like to know what is in store for me with this training stuff. Things have been going REALLY good this week. I am doing my BEST and Beth said she is amazed! I like to amaze her!
Any way I told Beth that I will sit down and read this book this weekend and then she and Mike can have it. She said she would help me with the big words because I don't know a lot of them.
The name of the book is "The Loved Dog" and it's by Tamar Gellar. I like the title because I DO know that I am a loved dog! Maybe they wrote it about me. Because as you may have figured out by now I think it's always about ME. ha ha.
Best get busy here and start my book. Should be able to whiz right through it! I think I'll ask for some snacks to have while I read and maybe a nice cold bowl of water next to me. RELAX! and ENJOY! Later. Remington -- The Literary Dog -- out!

2 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Prof. Remington, I presume!!! Oh boy Prof. R you are so funny and such a good pup to tolerate the things you do. You are well LOVED!!! I'm so glad you have had a good ending to your week.
Remington just to give you an idea of size...Madi's sister was probably about the size of Dudley in that picture. However, I expect Dudley weighs more than she did in that picture.
Have a very good weekend....Madi and Mom

JacksDad said...

I think you are TOO young to need glasses! :)