Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet my new doctor!




I went to the doctor today in Duluth! It was a nice drive and I slept most of the way. The pictures are of me and my new doctor and her assistant (I don't remember her name, sorry). MY doctor is the BEST ever! Her name is Dr. Jeanetta (she is the one on the right). I got shots and didn't even cry -- she said I did GREAT! That made me happy. She checked me out REALLY good. And I am fine! I weighed in at 27.3#. Not bad for not even 11 weeks old, huh? She said everything looked good and I get to go back in 3 weeks to see her again. I can't wait! She even gave me a piece of paper so I can get into school. That starts next week. So I think Beth will be taking me school shopping this weekend. I really want a Sponge Bob backpack. He's my favorite!
Time for supper! See ya!

No comments: